4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

I really like how honest you were with yourself and used the video itself as an example.

What I Hated About TMNT What I Hated About TMNT

SPOILER: Splinter is Yoshi, the teacher of the Foot Clan. Exiled after being framed for the murder of his master by Shredder.
- fan of the 1987 animated series.

rubberonion responds:

Yes! That's what his back-story will always be to me too

World's Greatest Manwhore World's Greatest Manwhore

I always look forward to Fernando.

Donald Trump's Mexican Massacre Donald Trump's Mexican Massacre

I died and lost. Completely unrealistic. However, I have to keep in mind that this is a game. The music is great. I could listen to it forever, if I was like Trump and couldn't die or lose. This will have to bring the game's score down a bit. I think 5 stars is fair.

After I lost (still bummed about that), I noticed I couldn't quit. There we go! That's more like it! Three stars!

MURDER MURDER

Simple and fun. I enjoyed it.

Phantasy Slut Nassandra Phantasy Slut Nassandra

A little harsh, Rusty. Having to confirm that you were about to watch an Adult flash should have tipped you off as to the content..

As a total pervert, I think this flash has room for improvement but was definitely well done. Especially the internal view. That was a nice bonus to add in there.

Anthem for the Next Gen Anthem for the Next Gen

..I rather like it!

AliceMako responds:

Thanks for listening.

Can You F*ck A Ghost? Can You F*ck A Ghost?

I called it! I knew a song was coming. I'm working on my own (but to be honest, it will probably never happen. I had to sell my amp when I moved). Grats on getting to it first XD I love it. *downloads*

PhallicNinja responds:

Haha well if you ever get another one we can do a different track together!

I Don't Care I Love it I Don't Care I Love it

Fuck yeah! I don't care!

True Real Robot True Real Robot

Did you know

if you get cut you can get a infection and die.

Congratulations hoolaloolilaloo-c'thulu

Killer Killer

A terrorist?

You knew about those in 2nd grade? Wat? lol wow I didn't even know what they were until I was in highschool when 9/11 happened xD

KEVIN BACON ART KEVIN BACON ART

aThe only reason why we can't see him..

Is because he simply does not want us to see him at this very moment. Like the elusive creature that he is, he will show up eventually. Most likely raping a girl in the neighboring complex. But still!