Anthem for the Next Gen Anthem for the Next Gen

..I rather like it!

Thanks for listening.

Can You F*ck A Ghost? Can You F*ck A Ghost?

I called it! I knew a song was coming. I'm working on my own (but to be honest, it will probably never happen. I had to sell my amp when I moved). Grats on getting to it first XD I love it. *downloads*

PhallicNinja responds:

Haha well if you ever get another one we can do a different track together!

I Don't Care I Love it I Don't Care I Love it

Fuck yeah! I don't care!

I think you love you I think you love you

Listened to "Used me Instrumental" and I like this version best. The lyrics finalize it, I think, and make the droning of the rhythm guitar wear less on you. This is a very good song. I'm surprised it's not on the radio.

SpinWires responds:

Tadashilini: Thanks, I agree, it definitely needs the vocals! Also, the finalized version of this has seen some airplay in local radio in Upstate New York. :)

Used Me Instrumental Used Me Instrumental

I listened to it all the way through and I enjoyed it. I was hoping for an instrumental version of this song since it would go great in the background of an anime or something.

Should have stuck around til 1 minute in or 2:44, Stereocrisis. Remember, this is grunge music.

Amon Amarth Cover clip Amon Amarth Cover clip

One of my favorite songs to play the guitar to. Thanks for sharing this. I can't wait to hear more.

Top Gun Top Gun

If I party to this song will you be my wing man?

AliceMako responds:

Sure, you go for the brass ring, i'll distract the fat chick. Imma need your shoes though and a pair of rayban aviators.

Biological Happening Biological Happening

My uncle is a great man and not creepy at all. Does that mean I get twice what I payed for? This song is awesome. Twice what I expected ;D

AliceMako responds:

I already spent all your money on this jetski.

STIT-Metaljonus STIT-Metaljonus

Just goes to prove the more time and effort into a piece, the more gifted and full of awesome it can become. You've been one of my favorite metal artists for a while now and this is why. I'm going to rape a few villages to this song. Brb.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! Rape them villages!!! HARD! hehe

Compelling Illusion Compelling Illusion

Oh man, for some reason this song brings back memories of the old NES Contra days!

AliceMako responds:

We're never getting over this nostalgia trip unless captain america saves us.