Donald Trump's Mexican Massacre Donald Trump's Mexican Massacre

I died and lost. Completely unrealistic. However, I have to keep in mind that this is a game. The music is great. I could listen to it forever, if I was like Trump and couldn't die or lose. This will have to bring the game's score down a bit. I think 5 stars is fair.

After I lost (still bummed about that), I noticed I couldn't quit. There we go! That's more like it! Three stars!

MURDER MURDER

Simple and fun. I enjoyed it.

Phantasy Slut Nassandra Phantasy Slut Nassandra

A little harsh, Rusty. Having to confirm that you were about to watch an Adult flash should have tipped you off as to the content..

As a total pervert, I think this flash has room for improvement but was definitely well done. Especially the internal view. That was a nice bonus to add in there.

Burrito Bison Revenge Burrito Bison Revenge

I know that the point of the missions is to give a challenging objective but some of them are just ridiculous. It's good that there is an option to skip it using the gold you earn in game but the hefty prices of the skill advancements makes it just a little unbalanced. The only way you could possibly get the final achievements is to play for HOURS straight since there is a save problem presently. This could be quite a hassle..

I really like this game but I've been playing since noon today.. that's nearly 6 hours straight and I STILL have yet to unlock everything. That's what I meant in the previous statement by being a little ridiculous.

Aside from that, all around great game. It lives up to the previous game and adds a little bit more to it. Just the way a sequel should be. Congrats on another success and good luck on working out those bugs!

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

I love this

You guys really do work wonders as a team. Rubber ninja with your art and ego raptor with your voice acting and channel cat with your.. stuff.

Actually, I've never heard of you. Oh well, I'm sure you're cool too.

This is a great game because of how it takes one of the very famous games.. er, I forgot the name. Whatever the fuck it was. It doesn't matter. Probably some shit game no one plays. But it bashes it anyways! Down with conformity! RAGHGR

Just kidding. I know you guys aren't like that. You just made this game out of good fun and that's exactly what I like about it. Silliness. I love it.

The only thing I didn't like was the lag. You kinda have to put it on dark-mode just to play it and it has to be on retarded-low quality or else the notes get way fuckin backed up. I had like 13 notes to play in 1/3 of a second once. Not fun.

But besides that (since I found a way around it), it was fuckin fantastic - Brilliant. GOOD SHOW.

Space Invader Remake Space Invader Remake

You know

I can't help but feel you used the other space invader remake that came out just yesterday as inspiration. It seems to be the same thing only faster paced..

For this, I'll vote you a 4/5 and 7/10. I'm rating you that high because it's not exactly the same and I love retro games but really, you should try to be a little more original.

Dunjin Dunjin

This game

Would be good if I could play it.

It lags the shit out of me. I can't get past the first screen. It loads the level and the guy falls in and it freezes completely. Only the flames on the torches and the [lava?] move on the screen. I can't right click to lower the quality or anything else..

Is there any way to fix this? I'm not running anything else either.

Cyberpolice: The Game Cyberpolice: The Game

I agree with your super secret bonus material

You're 100% correct. I think it's bs too. But ya, it was a funny game. It seems to be easier if you use the keyboard than the mouse. The mouse seems kinda sticky with the controls. The keyboard, on the other hand is great. I liked the insults the trolls did if they came close enough and how it lowered your HP.

And thank you for not throwing a whole bunch of other random memes in this. That's most annoying when someone does that.

Pato Pato

I rather enjoyed it.

For your first game, this is actually very good. It shows experience so I'm sure this isn't your very first attempt at a flash project or at least you strived on this. Either way, it's a very good first attempt. I just hope my first flash goes as smoothly as yours.

Constructive criticism time!
I think it would be sweet if you added a leader board if possible and maybe change the pickups a little bit? It's a bit confusing what the pick ups are until you actually pick them up since they all look the same. Maybe add a level system or something too. Upgrades and medals would definitely be a plus.

No matter what you do to improve this, it's still a great little game and I enjoyed it. Thanks.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Serious lag

I think it's the rain and constant smoke after you gain the freeze ability but it is laggy as hell. I've had on low quality and it still moves slow and laggy. It's a good game but Hard mode is a little harder than hard. It's more like Insane mode or something.

I've played some hard games but when the little peons are as strong as bosses, that's usually qualified as Insane mode or Guil Must Die Mode or something lol

Anyways, good game. Pretty fun.