Super Mario's Magic Hat! Super Mario's Magic Hat!

Tasteless and pointless, like my review on your Trump video.

Mister President Mister President

Leftists spent 8 years telling us not to fat shame and to stop being ablists. See that red squiggly line under "ablists"? It's not even a fucking word! People on the left just make shit up as they go along and then behave in such an actually retarded way, but no, it's everyone else that's a [negative label here]. I just wonder how people would feel if Obama was made fun of in this way. Notice it's only the left that does retarded shit like this? Bush was a retard and so is Trump, right? Bush had an IQ over 160, he was just socially awkward. Autism maybe? I don't know. All I know is this video is as retarded as the Trump Caricature and you even.. HOLY FUCKING SHIT you actually stopped animating in the middle and just started making actual retarded sounds. What a great work of art. I can see why they're tearing down statues for this garbage. I hope your face is plastered all over the city so some future retarded liberal can shit on it and call you a fascist for having an oppressive face. Here, have 1 star because you're at least honest about this video being shitty. I would have given you a zero but free speech is important and even though we disagree, I'm glad psychos like you (or Trump?) haven't taken away our rights. Yet.

4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

I really like how honest you were with yourself and used the video itself as an example.

Donald Trump's Mexican Massacre Donald Trump's Mexican Massacre

I died and lost. Completely unrealistic. However, I have to keep in mind that this is a game. The music is great. I could listen to it forever, if I was like Trump and couldn't die or lose. This will have to bring the game's score down a bit. I think 5 stars is fair.

After I lost (still bummed about that), I noticed I couldn't quit. There we go! That's more like it! Three stars!

MURDER MURDER

Simple and fun. I enjoyed it.

Phantasy Slut Nassandra Phantasy Slut Nassandra

A little harsh, Rusty. Having to confirm that you were about to watch an Adult flash should have tipped you off as to the content..

As a total pervert, I think this flash has room for improvement but was definitely well done. Especially the internal view. That was a nice bonus to add in there.

Anthem for the Next Gen Anthem for the Next Gen

..I rather like it!

AliceMako responds:

Thanks for listening.

Can You F*ck A Ghost? Can You F*ck A Ghost?

I called it! I knew a song was coming. I'm working on my own (but to be honest, it will probably never happen. I had to sell my amp when I moved). Grats on getting to it first XD I love it. *downloads*

PhallicNinja responds:

Haha well if you ever get another one we can do a different track together!

I Don't Care I Love it I Don't Care I Love it

Fuck yeah! I don't care!

True Real Robot True Real Robot

Did you know

if you get cut you can get a infection and die.

Congratulations hoolaloolilaloo-c'thulu

Killer Killer

A terrorist?

You knew about those in 2nd grade? Wat? lol wow I didn't even know what they were until I was in highschool when 9/11 happened xD

KEVIN BACON ART KEVIN BACON ART

aThe only reason why we can't see him..

Is because he simply does not want us to see him at this very moment. Like the elusive creature that he is, he will show up eventually. Most likely raping a girl in the neighboring complex. But still!